Emerald Article Directory
Emerald LOST and FOUND
Geaneology Notices, Re-connecting People Pets and Things
Lost Pets 2
Lost Relatives 0
Lost Friends 0
Lost and Found 0
Missing Persons 0
Emerald News Articles
Public and Amature News stories from real people.
Do you have a serious or funny story the media is oblivious to, or a different angle on it? Post here for the Local, Statewide or Countrywide News Tab!
People Publishing Power to all 1000+ Australian Regional Network Websites
Local News 1
State News 0
Country News 1
Political News and Views
Dear Local Members and Electoral Candidates, Do you know so many times we got to go to an election and have absolutley no clue who you are and what you stand for. The mountains of Junk Mail you send out waste trees and go strait in the bin, Here you can "Tell your story to your Town" Post your News, Video and Policy on emerald.town and keep it up to date.
Government and Public Service
The Australian Regional Network of over one thousand Town and City websites representing all Australia is a family owned business. Approved by the Australian Government to display Tripple Zero information and an approved Stage 2 NEIS Startup business. Our goal is to provide a useful information service, We hope to engage more with Government, we hope you will consider using emerald.town as a great public resource to easily and inexpensivley put public information into your Region. Our Articles are generally discovered directly from Search Query's we already have Tens of Thousands of visitors coming into our Network please consider engaging with us
Help needed and Volunteering
The Australian Regional Network can try to help you shine a light through the "I Need Help" article category - All Member Level Community Service - Broadcast options to the ARN network, if you use a STATE or the the Australia Key, please try to indicate your local region in your Article - this is a Community Service and Spammers and Abusers of this Public Help category will have their account immediatley banned.
I Need Help 0
For Business and Community
Jobs 1Tried everything else?
Post it on our Mobile Friendly SEO Enabled 1000+ Australian Websites!
Post a Review of your Local Business or Community Organisation!
General Articles from your Emerald business leaders in the following categories
Alternative Health 1
Eco Green 1
Food and Wine 1
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 0
Health and Fitness 0
Mind Body Spirit 0
Retail and Shopping 0
Schools and Education 0
Trades and Services 0
Create your own Article for Emerald
Tips for Writing a Community or Business Article for Emerald, Queensland, Australia
1. Know Your Audience: Before you start writing an article, you need to know who your audience is. In the case of Emerald, your target audience would be the residents of Emerald, business owners, and tourists who are interested in the town.
2. Research the Topic: To write a great article, you need to research the topic thoroughly. Make sure to collect enough information from reliable sources such as government websites, local news sources, and official town pages.
3. Use a Hook: Use an attention-grabbing opening line to hook your readers right from the beginning. This will help to keep them interested and engaged throughout your article.
4. Make it Relevant: Make sure your article is relevant to your readers. If you're writing a community article, focus on topics that are of interest to residents in the area. If you're writing a business article, focus on topics that are relevant to local businesses.
5. Be Accurate: Make sure to check all your facts and figures and ensure that the information you're providing is accurate and up-to-date.
6. Keep it Simple: Use straightforward language that your readers will understand. Avoid using complicated jargon and technical language.
7. Use Local Quotes: Including local quotes in your article can give it a personal touch and make it more relatable for your readers.
8. Include a Call-to-Action: Include a call-to-action at the end of your article to encourage readers to take action. For example, if you're writing a business article, include a call-to-action such as "Visit our website to learn more about our products and services."
9. Edit and Proofread: Once you've written your article, make sure to edit and proofread it thoroughly. Check for grammatical errors, spelling mistakes, and formatting issues.
10. Get Feedback: Lastly, it's a good idea to get feedback from others before you submit your article. Share your article with a friend or colleague for feedback and make any necessary adjustments before submitting it.