Emerald Community Events
- Emerald Markets: These markets take place regularly on Sundays at the Emerald Showgrounds. They feature a variety of stalls selling fresh produce, handmade crafts, and more.
- Emerald Country Music Festival: This annual event takes place over four days in August and celebrates all things country music. There are concerts, workshops, and plenty of opportunities to dance.
- Emerald Agricultural Show: This is one of the largest events in Emerald and takes place every June. It is a celebration of the town's agricultural heritage and features animal shows, live music, and fairground rides.
- Emerald Cup: This annual horse racing event takes place in May and attracts visitors from all over Queensland. There are plenty of food and drink options, as well as various other forms of entertainment.
- Emerald Rodeo: This event showcases the skills of some of the finest rodeo riders in Australia. It takes place during the first weekend in May and features bull riding, barrel racing, and more.